Language

 

Europe is a most renowned continent of the world with the advantage is easy to travel to other countries of Europe but the disadvantage is every country in Europe has its mother tongue. As France has French, Holland has Nederland, Germany has Dutch, Belgium has Nederlands and French,  Italy has Italian,   and Poland has Polish, so how to express with European?

As they all have one international language which is English still English is not a part of European countries however it is an International language that’s why some European people do not discern English and they proud of their mother tongue 

But yes tourists can speak English whereas residents must vocalize in the state’s mother tongue where they live and study that linguistic. How do you pick up any language? And how did I learn Nederlands as a civilian of Belgium? I am gonna state my learning knowledge and the best way to learn a new linguistic.

 

SCHOOLS

First, I built better listening after contemplation on the vocal chat of two or more buddies following that I tried to converse some words and sentences and that worked but muddled with grammar then I looked forward to the next step, and I was admitted to a linguistic school which is LBC. There are several schools like CVO, ENCORA, Linguapolise, LIGO, LBC 

In LIGO the foreigners who have not studied in their homeland, who are unfit to write and read can go and practice how to read and write whereas ENCORA and CVO are for all overseas but they mostly focus on speaking however some skills Linguapolise is like a university where students study rigorously without forming any misstep in reading writing speaking but mostly foreigners think LBC is the best school as they guide very serenely to learn Nederland. School is also the best way to learn a new language.

 



So I was enrolled in LBC for the 1.2 level to clear blunders in speaking and writing for the 1.1 level I attempted an exam as I understand some of Nederland that’s why I continued with the 1.2 level and I found this level difficult but I achieved then I stepped forward to 2.1 vocalize only as I was frightened of writing and exam so that only speaking of 2.1. I built some assurance to write in Nederland that the way I completed my 2.1 writing level also truly helped me to write better than before. 

WORK & VOLUNTEER

Language practice is not difficult in Europe as you can go to work and use the linguistic there or if you are not working prefer to volunteer and communicate with the language there it assists a lot. Numerous foreigners have picked up Nederland while doing a job but they are unfit to write and read and the same with me as worked in black, started the “listen then speak” method for language and I did speak but with blunders. 

 

ORGANIZATIONS

So on with volunteer work with the result of upgraded reading writing and speaking but I have not worked as a volunteer on the other hand I am involved with an institution as several organizations aid strangers and illegal people in learning Nederland Still with any management you can vocalize smoothly but some how incapable to read and write. Buurthuis debuurt is a management where I enhanced reading and speaking as a result my conversation turned exceptional.


WEBSITES & APPS

As the 21st century is familiar with technologies, some other best ways to learn a new linguistic are by website or with an app. With the Duolingo app, I have upgraded spellings and some new words. Just spend 10 to 20 minutes daily and you will acquire a lot. Few immigrants also study sentence structures and synonyms by websites which also help all in all.

 

KIDS

Last but not least is with toddlers. I also improved Nederland with my kids while talking with them and reading books for them. This is also one of the best ways to learn a new language. As kids are also new learners of any linguistic it is better to learn with kids if you have any. Now my language has become fluent as I can chat, write, and understand effortlessly.



Here is my Nederland schooling and practicing participation and the best ways to learn a new language hope it will avail you.

 Also visit fb, whatsapp, thread, and instagram.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belgians

Difference

Weather of Belgium