England Country

 

After acquiring a student visa from England country, our first tension was for residency and next, I was not allowed to work, how would I survive there? Two big matters with tensions in my life again came to hassled me.

One tension resolved

One of my tensions of residency which my mother had fixed.  My mother arranged residence for me in England country as she has a lot of kinsfolk there that was an example of motherhood that how mothers love their kids. Finally, I arrived in England country, where my second cousin has lived for many years with her husband and kids. My uncle also lives there. But the problem was that I had college in another city where my second cousin resided whereas my uncle lived in another city that is about five hours far away by bus and car. That way, I first resided with my cousin then she settled a rental room for me. 

Three disparate residences

I lived for almost three months in England country. Some days with my cousin, a few weeks in a rented room, and a few weeks with my uncle. My life was spinning and playing with me. It was just because sometimes I went to another city to attend classes for college while living in a rented place. Sometimes I lived at my uncle's house when I did not have resources to eat and pay rent. Additionally, the landlord was impolite to me which I did not accept. And very rarely I used to live with my cousin as she had her personal life.


 

My low confidence

I used to stay at home and that was tedious for me and sometimes boring too, as I did not have a TV, the internet, or a Smartphone to use social media or watch any Asian shows. I did not go outside because I was terrified of using transportation. This was just because transport in Pak is dissimilar and a little hard from the European urban system. And I did not have much self-assurance to travel. The people who used to live with me did not assist me all the time. I had a buddy who always helped me with everything that is what I mostly, call him for support. 

 

My fellows

I had some Pakistani friends and a few Indians as well. But the Indian boy was not good and few Pakistani boys were as well. They tried to take benefit from me. That I quickly discerned because they did not aid me whenever I demanded anything. Only a few Pakistanis assisted me with some important documents. Additionally, I was seeking a job as I was forbidden to work. But most of my friends did not help me with that except a few. That is why, I do not like the people of England country much.


 

My annoying house boss

I had a very rude house owner. They are a family of two couples. One of them had a baby another did not. They did not aid me with any single and simple thing. They did not help me to find a job but they used to scare me, you are prohibited from working here if the police catch you, they will directly deport you. I thought that time that was in rules but now it is not like that. People are living illegal lives with illicit work.

Such are the people of the UK, they all the time scare illegal people that they are not safe. They just wished I could leave their shelter too as soon as possible. They stated this several times to me. I sensed a load on them that is why I moved to another city in England country, where my uncle resided. And they were happy that. 

My uncle and his family

My uncle is a simpleton. He did not bother me at all but my aunt did not grant me to stay with them as she had a handsome son and she thought I would try to mingle and get married to him. Which she did not admit. She also used to sound like I must choose another residence. It annoyed me a lot. But I started living with her mother who lived the next door. With her sick and retired husband. I used to help her while doing house chores as she was an old lady.

Here I used to watch only TV because I did not have a Smartphone at that time. I just used to go outside with the two ladies my aunt and her mother. Rest time I spent while staying at home. I was thoughtful, I might go to Europe the life could be better there.

 

In England country, no one let me survive peacefully. As the false perspective of people, they seem arrogant. Their haughtiness is that they are in England with British citizenship. They do not honor the people of Pakistan. Life in the UK was like a whirligig just moving round and round and nothing to meet myself to settle there.
 
  Also visit fb, whatsapp, thread, and instagram.

#blog #blogger #blogging #artisteology #art #artist #design #antwerpen #belgium #europe #quora #writter #contentwriter #contentcreator 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belgians

Difference

Weather of Belgium