Past Live

 

Females are not sovereign in Pakistan. They are accountable for house chores, and kids bringing up. They can not live alone like Belgians or Americans as solitary females are insecure in Pak. Most are not granted to do jobs except teaching and beauticians. That is how my life in the past live was also very anxious.

My earlier life

I used to remain busy as a teacher and, also spent the rest of my time at home doing house chores. I was joyful but not as cheerful as I wished I aspired to stretch my legs because I used to remain at home which made me distressed and homesick. Why I felt sick, especially when I left mastering. I did not go outside as I did not have confidence I could not do shopping as I did not discern how to bargain or interrogate about anything. Additionally, I needed to comprehend the quality of the products. That is why, I mostly stayed at home in my life of past live. 

Judgmental people

I was petrified of people especially men, this is because Pakistani mostly males are malicious with girls. They claim false love feelings and try to touch females' sensitive parts. I felt unsecured from women also as they backbite and spoke over everything on my face. Whether any girl is fat or slim, white or black skin, short or long height, or if anyone has pimples Pak women always speak over these that I did not like. I also did not want to live in Pakistan. A lot, of hateful people I could see.

 

Challenging character

I had some rivals too, who did not want me to live merrily and have a victorious lifestyle. More or less used to mock me. Sometimes I got emotional, sometimes I felt aggressive, sometimes I behaved as a goofy. My character was changing and challenging me. I used to speak about my personal life and people later, made fun of that. Few sensible people stopped me from being too nice to people as all are not good some have foul mindsets. I sensed like a rotten fruit as people tried to put me down. That is what I was unable to be concerned about. I was tired of negativity circulating around me.

No liability

I was talented, had a graduation degree, and had teaching skills. That is what girls get jealous of. I was in search of freedom, freedom of speech, and freedom to make decisions, but no one listened to me. My words were useless, more or less, I felt jealous of a few I fought with. That is what, no liability in my life of the past lives. I needed relaxation which I could not seek near my surroundings. Sometimes my family scorned me as well because of my mood swings and this is just because of the negativism of society. I was clueless about how to deal with society because I was not an exaggerated person. That made females envious as well.

 

Boasters Pakistanis

Pakistani citizens are a little arrogant. Most of the time, they are pretentious when they have a precious article or high-grade personality. I was attempting the same identity too. That did not suit my simple personality. Later, I modified it.  Just cause showing off does not make us great. In the past live of my life, I could not compete with arrogant persons being a reserved person.


Pakistani lifestyle is not tough and busy but my life in the past live was stiff. The mentality of Pakistani citizens were not correct. They push others towards the backside to get a victory, envy others, have greed, and have dual faces. I was worried about all these attitudes and was willing to shift to another country, which is why I prefer two lands England and Europe. I found two ways, marrying a foreigner, moving to another land on a spouse visa, and getting a visa to study abroad. I forgot all the false characters and began with new motivations.

 Also visit fb, whatsapp, thread, and instagram.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belgians

Difference

Weather of Belgium