Firs Words

 

When a couple has kids they become parents, they notice every moment of their child like crawling, walking, and talking. Kids start sounding with broken words. They also make their own words like for food is yum yum, for water is wata and so on. Only parents discern the meaning of those terms. Those phrases are priceless too. Additionally, parents try with their children to say some terms. This is a part of parenting too.

 

First moments 

When my daughters were born I also noted the initial moments of them. when did they first crawl, when did they first stand up, when did they first time sit, when did they start walking and running, and even when did they start talking especially their primary word? Additionally, this is included in motherhood. Nowadays all these moments we can capture via smartphone to show our children in their future and laugh with memories.

 

The first word of my daughters

For parents all the first twinklings of their kids are momentous but the most weighty moment is the initial word of their kid. Their attention lies mostly between two words ‘mama’ & ‘papa’ which is one expression a kid will speak first. That was me who was waiting for the primary words from my daughters as well. I think, I wished to listen initially to 'Mama'.

 

My elder daughter

I have two daughters, the elder one has been the beloved kid of her mama since her birth. She always needs her mom as she is too close to her. My husband could not handle her when she cried or she felt hungry. Even when she falls asleep always seeks her mom. She was also a late talker. I tried with her to speak some broken terms but she could not. I tried with her to sound 'mama' initially but she could not.  And I was confident about the elder girl, she must say firstly "mama" but she surprised me when she whispered her primary word ‘papa’. This was just because I was willing to hear initially that word but she started saying ‘papa’ many times and my husband chuckled. That was very unexpected for me. I was thinking why did this happen? It was because of my niece, she used to play with my daughter. She was almost the same age as my baby. They all the time call their 'papa' and my girl just learned to speak that initially. 

My younger daughter

As my younger daughter is closer to her father. Once she met her dad she did not give much attention to her mom. She could sleep with her dad. I never assisted her in speaking any word, even though she started sounding with some broken terms herself. She picked a lot of phrases easily. I was 100% sure that her primary word would be ‘papa’ but I was amazed when I listened to the very first word ‘mama’ she sounded and when she voiced before her dad. That surprised my husband too. I made a little fun as he was hoping for ‘Papa’. This is because of her elder sister. She all the day calls her 'mama' and I think the younger girl learned that word from her. But I was pleased with that.

 

Equality by kids

They both have made equality with their parents after speaking their initial words equally. Most parents take a keen interest only in these two primary words of their kids. Our attention was stuck as well. These terms pleased us initially. 

 That satisfied us as our daughters whispered equally each phrase and we both parents were joyous and that did not hurt any of us. That moment comes once a time in the life of every couple which is memorable and pleasant.

 Also visit fb, whatsapp, thread, and instagram.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belgians

Difference

Weather of Belgium