Parenting

 
Motherhood is the hardest job in the world especially since it becomes more challenging when two kids are born with the time difference of one year or two years. It was my experience, when my first daughter was born I was like an unknown with a newborn and parenting so I was not aware of many things about infants and was trying to know everything. Sleepless nights and restless days as my partner was with me but usually, he did not support me, he did not carry his daughter, and rarely he did look after his baby. 

 

Mother with two kids

After two years my second daughter was born. With two kids within two years, one was newly born and the other was a toddler life was like a battle. The toughest time of my life was because when I attempted to feed my newborn my toddler felt envious, she did not want her sis in her mama's hand, oh my god! what a difficult time that was. Nights were non-restive as the infant cried and woke up for milk and the toddler woke up too and desired to come in my hands as I remained in a sleepy mood. Additionally, it was arduous to hold both. I used to scream at her which I did not like but I did it a few times that is Just because I was all alone holding one and the other kids without taking much rest. I sought to change myself so that my daughters would not get all my love and not anger.

 

My strategy for relaxation

During the day I remained engaged with house chores and parenting with both girls too. What do you think? Small children do not irritate their parents? No not at all. In the morning, in the afternoon, and even in the evening I looked after both girls for their eating, for toilets, and also changing clothes my duty was 24/7 as both daughters remained closer to me and sometimes in my hands. Then I set my baby on the bed and sometimes on the floor after that, the toddler won’t bother me a lot. That was my good strategy. This worked, I could take a little relaxation and handle one and the other daughters freely but that was also the toughest time of mine as a new mother. All the six months after giving birth to my second daughter were the hardest I spent. I won the race of taking care of two kids together and I was happy with that as I could take some rest.

Another difficult task with daughters

My other battle of a hard time of parenting with my children began again when my elder daughter started going to school. Yeah, that was a difficult time as well. The school of my elder girl began six months after her younger sister's birth due to schooling the elder one started feeling jealous and alone again because she did not know school was better for her. She thought school was creating distance from Mama and the little one was getting all the attention of Mama. But as I knew she was envious of her younger sister and possessive of Mama. 

 

Intelligence of parents

It is normal with toddlers but parents have to manage all these with their sensibility. I just started cuddling her and giving more attention and love to her and a few days later, she apprehended all things about Mama's love and care. That was also a hard time which I went through but that was also just for a few days. Later that, they were gratified with Mama and Mama's love.

Now my girls love each other they do not get jealous and they discern Mama loves both of them. That is why, parenting is not as easy with small kids in Europe, as it is in Pakistan. In Europe, there are some babysitting organizations as well but I did not choose them. I wish my daughters would remain closer to me. As my girls are my life I can not forget the hard times the moments of minutes even seconds, how hard I faced.

 Also visit fb, whatsapp, thread, and instagram.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belgians

Difference

Weather of Belgium